Building Engineer Services
Professional Building Engineer Services Designed to Meet Your Specific Requirements
Commercial Building Engineer Services
The operation and maintenance of a commercial building is critical not only from a business standpoint, but just as importantly, to ensure the health and safety of those who live or work in it.
For more than 25 years, the dedicated team at Building Services of America (BSA) has been providing commercial and multi-family property owners and managers with the industry’s best fully dedicated Building Engineers.
Because every commercial building and its operational and maintenance needs are unique, we take the time to get to know our clients’ specific requirements so we can provide the right experienced professionals for the Building Engineer role.
Why Work with Building Services of America?
Building Services of America was founded in 1992 as a completely integrated building solution
company, providing multiple services under one management structure. Our business model dramatically reduces the amount of time our clients spend managing their day-to-day operations.
BSA assigns a dedicated and experienced team to each one of our clients’ properties. Every team member receives extensive, ongoing training, and is certified to perform their specific job duties.
The Benefits of Utilizing Building Engineer Services from Building Services of America
Filling the position of a dedicated Building Engineer through BSA has many advantages, including:
- Eliminates the need to recruit and train employees.
- Provides access to the area’s top talent.
- No need to provide Workers Compensation coverage for the Building Engineer role.
- Employee benefits provided.
- Minimizes other employee related expenses.
The Professional Building Engineer Services We Provide
BSA is proud to offer the following on premises, fully dedicated Building Engineer services to commercial property owners and management companies in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, and Tennessee.
- Overall supervision of the building’s HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems, fire & safety systems, LEED and EnergyStar implementation and tracking.
- Manage annual Maintenance & Capital Expenditure budgets.
- Mentor and train team members, as well as manage vendor & contractor relationships.
- Supervision and implementation of daily work orders and projects.
- Ensure compliance with municipal and state fire and safety codes.
- Evaluate building systems and develop strategies for repair, replacement and maintenance.
- Manage safety and accident program & compliance.
- Create procedures & job aides for all equipment.
Building Engineer Comprehensive Needs Assessment
Before we start working with a client, our team does a comprehensive needs assessment to determine what building engineer services and expertise will be needed to meet their specific requirements.
We then utilize our proven Multi-Tiered Assurance Program to implement a strategy to address their needs. Should a client’s needs change, our team can expertly adapt.
Contact Us Today
For over two decades, our goal at Building Services of America has been to be long term, strategic partners with our clients. We are confident that our team of experienced and knowledgeable Building Engineers will not only meet your property’s needs, but also exceed your expectations.
If you would like more information about our services, please contact us today!